New Members Offer
Join now and enjoy full membership until April 2023
Direct Debit payment option available
For more information on membership, categories and pricing please email the club:
Why not pay next year’s annual fees in monthly instalments? See our news and events page for details.
Golfing in Kilmarnock since 1958
Caprington Golf Club
News and Events
at Caprington Community Golf Club
Keep updated with what’s going on at your local golf club by checking out our Facebook page, or on our members app
Why not pay your annual fees in monthly instalments by standing order?
Payments are made from 1st July 2022 to 1st April 2023 (10 Months)
We would suggest the undernoted payments for each category, and you can amend the collection date if necessary on the application form to suit your requirements.
Ordinary Member: – £50 per month / Senior Member: – £38 per month / Life Member: – £28 per month
Once the annual fees are set for next year any overpayments that may have been made will be reimbursed to the member.
Please download & complete the Standing Order Mandate, ensuring that you enter your bank details, your name and address, the amount that you are paying and most importantly your signature. Once completed please hand the mandate to the bar staff and we will arrange for these to be passed to your bank with the first payment to be collected on 1st July 2022.
I.G. Williamson Open
Caprington Golf Course Re-Opening
The Scottish Government will in principle allow golf courses to re-open within the next week, guidance has been put in place by the Scottish government and the SGU for this to happen as safely as possible and we hope to return to some sort of normality as soon as we can do so. We have introduced a number of control measures which must be adhered to at all times, this will allow us to as far as possible keep all players and staff as safe as possible. Please take time to read the information provided. The management reserve the right to remove any player who is found to be knowingly in breach of these guide lines and will not hesitate to do so our aim is to keep everyone safe and playing golf. We will also be monitoring the measures in place and amending them whenever and wherever possible the full guidance can be found on www.gov.scot website.
Code of Conduct
Terms and Conditions of Play
In light of the current COVID19 pandemic, and in line with ‘SGU’ guidance, you must adhere to the following code of conduct.
If you are ill or have any symptoms of COVID19 then you must stay at home you will not be permitted access to the golf club or course.
- Tee-times should be booked 7 days in advance for members, associated members and season ticket holders – there will be no turn up and play allowed until further notice. All other bookings can be made 1 day in advance.
Under no circumstances should you arrive at the club without booking in advance.
All practice facilities will remain closed until further notice I.E practice nets, putting green etc.
- Members who need to retrieve equipment from the locker rooms should do so in advance of play by contacting the starter’s office. The locker rooms will not be in use and will ensure safe removal of all equipment from the facility.
Before your round
- Park your car in such a way as to facilitate physical distancing.
- Change your shoes in the car park
- You should aim to arrive at the car park no more than 10 minutes before your tee off time. Please use common sense.
- In order to comply with social distancing rules, you must arrive at the 1st tee no more than 5 minutes before your tee off time
- Ensure you have enough golf balls, tees etc. Do not share equipment, food or drink with other players during your round.
- If a group is waiting on the tee, keep a safe distance of at least 2 metres from them
- Keep the same safe distance from your playing partners whilst waiting at the tee
- With no rakes allowed on the course, golfers to make their very best efforts to smooth the sand using their club and/or their feet.
- Following play of a hole, do not enter the next teeing area until the all members of the group in front have played their tee- shots and exited the teeing area.
- Do not touch the flag or flagstick. Putt with the flagstick in and remove your own ball from the hole. Remember not every putt needs to be holed out in casual golf.
After your round
- Return directly to your car, change your shoes, and put your equipment in your car and leave. Do not store your equipment in your locker and avoid any gatherings in the clubhouse area.
- Bring your own hand sanitiser to the course and use regularly during the round.
- Further Guidance will be given when made available.